I'm an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach committed to helping you build better, more nourishing habits for the way you cook, eat, and think about food and your body. I've spent over a decade learning from nutrition and wellness experts, using this information to overcome my own obstacles to achieving Whole Nourishment in my every day, and now guiding others on their journey to feeling good in and about their body.
WHAT IS MY ROLE AS A HEALTH COACH?
I'm a wellness expert, nutrition adviser, and accountability partner who offers a holistic perspective on health by emphasizing nutrition for body and mind. Because what we eat is only part of the solution; how we eat, live, and think is the other. We must give attention to both for true Body Wellness - one of two pillars of the Whole Nourishment philosophy.
The How: Stress, relationships, old thought patterns surrounding your relationship to food and body, over-commitment, lack of meal planning, and deprioritizing self-care and mealtime are some of the daily obstacles that affect our food choices. I help you uncover the connection between the what and how in your own life for more complete and lasting solutions to your most pressing needs:
- cooking simple but nourishing plant-forward, whole food meals
- improving digestion, mood, and mental clarity
- discovering food sensitivities
- finding solutions to cravings and emotional eating
- gaining energy
- losing weight
How do we do this?
One small step at a time, together! No one step is unmanageable. In fact, the heavy lifting of information-gathering is done for you.
I quiet the noise and confusion around what to eat and which lifestyle habits to prioritize first so you can move forward finding your own best answers with calm focus and clarity! I break down insights from experts in the fields of nutrition, mental and digestive health, habits, mindfulness, Ayurveda, and spirituality to create a clear roadmap for making simple but nourishing upgrades to your everyday.
My goal is to help you:
- get out of the cooking and eating rut you've been stuck in for years
- ditch the diet and self-shaming mentality
- replace the old stories you have about your body and food
- get reacquainted with the joy and ease that naturally arises from cooking, eating, and thinking the Whole Nourishment way
Having a health coach is like having an interior designer: I’m your personal style guide for all things cooking, nutrition, and wellness-related. Mind you, I don't get distracted by the latest food trends or force a modern, minimalist cooking plan on your preferred family-style meals. I get to know you: the layout of your health, style of living, and goals for a lifestyle makeover. I then offer functional, personalized tools and guidance for upgrading the what and how you cook, eat, and think that fit within your daily routine.
THE WHOLE NOURISHMENT LIFESTYLE
To live a Whole Nourishment lifestyle is to embrace Mind-Body Nutrition, the second pillar of the Whole Nourishment philosophy.
Whole Nourishment is:
- A liberating, intuitive, plant-forward approach to cooking, eating, and thinking that focuses on adding in good things for the health of your body and mind, not because you “should” (this is NOT about deprivation, denial, or willpower!) but because you’re in tune with what you truly need, and you take pleasure in providing that nourishment for yourself.
- Anchored by values of flexibility, preparation, discernment, variety, pleasure, and a humbly confident, glowing self-possession.
- Aligning everyday choices with the vision you have for your health and well-being. Because it’s the small daily habits that anchor your health and happiness.
Learn about my coaching services to get the support right for you!