WHOLE NOURISHMENT COOKS!
Sugar Cravings + Baking with Natural Sweeteners
Strategies for Making Peace with Sugar
Are you plagued by uncontrollable sugar cravings and not sure why? Do you want to be less dependent on sugary snacks, but don’t want to feel deprived or give up baking? If so, join me for a small group cooking workshop to learn how to make peace with sugar. I’ll show you how to bake naturally sweet treats, explain which sweeteners are healthy + whole, and share tips to curb those cravings for good!
In this cooking workshop you will
- Learn why cravings are NOT your enemy + uncover the root cause of your cravings
- Discover how your eating style can help you manage cravings
- Learn effective, everyday strategies to dramatically reduce the intensity of your cravings
- Discover healthy + whole alternatives to baking with white sugar
- Receive handouts with recipes, crave-busting tips, + more secrets to making peace with sugar
- Be part of a 1 ½ -hour cooking demonstration where I’ll make*:
- Better “blonde” brownies
- Passionate coconut macaroons
- A sweetly soothing nightcap
- And (bonus!!) wholesome granola to take home to replace that box of cereal ;-)
*Note: All treats will be naturally free of gluten, dairy, and white sugar!
When: Sunday, 21 February 1-4 pm
Cost: 65 CHF
Location: Mimi & the Peacock: Unterer Graben 1 (3rd Floor), 9000 St. Gallen
Registration: E-mail me (Katie) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space: Attendance will be limited to 12