Are you feeling tired, bloated, and sluggish after the holidays?
Are you looking for practical solutions for getting your health back on track?
Do you want to make changes to your diet and lifestyle, but don’t know where to start?
If so, please consider joining a small group workshop “5 Steps to Better Health”. In this 90-minute session, I offer guidance for taking actions that reset digestion, boost metabolism, and restore energy and balance in mind and body.
This is not a “diet” or a “quick fix detox” program. Instead, this is an opportunity to learn how to practice cleansing techniques so that they become part of your regular wellness routine and lifestyle.
Once you adopt these strategies as your own, you will feel empowered with knowledge and tools to maintain a steady, manageable, and balanced state of health for years to come.
This workshop will cover:
- Tools for maintaining a foundation of wellness as a lifestyle, no matter the stress
- Everyday foods that support immunity, detoxification, and digestive health
- Tips for enjoying cleansing whole foods all year around while still feeling satisfied and energized
- How your thought patterns affect your health + mindfulness techniques for mind-body balance
- A tasting + printed recipe of an exclusive cleansing and satisfying whole food meal
Restoring health cannot come from quick-fixes. Sustaining balance is about taking consistent small steps in a way that feels natural for you.
This is within reach. So if you are ready to commit to nourishing yourself this year, then do not miss this workshop!
Cost: 30 CHF
Registration: Send an e-mail to Gisela at Yogahlada: firstname.lastname@example.org
Briefly explain why you are looking forward to attending. We will reply to confirm your place.
Spaces: Attendance will be limited to 15