Whole Nourishment Cooks!
WEEKDAY VEGETARIAN MEALS, MADE EASY
Part I: Formulas for Building a Better Salad & Bowl Meal
Join me for a small group cooking workshop to learn about the building blocks of satisfying plant-based meals. This is the first of a three-part cooking workshop series for the busy and health conscious home cook where I will share my secret formulas and go-to staples for easy, sustaining meals any ordinary night of the week.
The workshop will include:
- Enriching conversation about plant-based food, nutrition, and how to make weekday cooking easy
- 2 hour cooking demonstration, during which you will enjoy hands-on interactive time
- Instruction on using creative formulas to guide your weekday meal planning and cooking
- Go-to staples for turning your basic salad into a delicious and satisfying meal
- Introduction to the Bowl Meal cuisine
- Information about natural, sustaining plant-based protein sources
- Preparation + food combining tips to optimize vegetarian/vegan nourishment
- Insight into what I cook on the weekends to get ahead for the week
- Handouts with weekday cooking formulas, go-to staples, and recipes
- A leisurely lunch together enjoying the fruits of our labor
Part I of a three-part cooking workshop series for all experience levels to learn and broaden your skillset.
When: Saturday, 6 June, 2015; 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Cost: 50 CHF per person
Part II continues with Last Minute Meal Formulas on 25 July, 2015
Part III concludes with Make-Ahead and Freezable Formulas on 10 October, 2015
Join 1 workshop: CHF 50
Join 2 workshops: CHF 90 instead of CHF 100
Join 3 workshops: CHF 120 instead of CHF 150
Registration: E-mail me (Katie) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Briefly explain why you are looking forward to attending. I will reply to confirm your place.
Spaces: Attendance will be limited to 10
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
To your health,
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach