Basic information about Data Protection
Katie Schmidt for www.wholenourishment.net
Managing information and commercial content delivery. In particular, our newsletter delivery.
Lawfulness of the processing
- Legitimate interest of the controller.
- Consent of the data subject.
Data processors outside of the EU subject to the “Privacy Shield”, who provide information services to www.wholenourishment.net
Access, rectification, erasure or deletion, restriction of the processing and data portability, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information here
From the data subject, or from newsletter subscription using double opt-in or from workshops/talks.
Detailed information about Data Protection
Corporate name: Katie Schmidt for Whole Nourishment (www.wholenourishment.net)
Registered office: Calle Deportividad, 6, 28055, Madrid
Email address: wholenourishment[at]gmail[dot]com
Registered trademark: Whole Nourishment
wholenourishment.net is not obliged to designate a Data Protection Officer.
Purpose of the data processing
The personal data processed is mainly used for managing the delivery of information and commercial content for as long as you remain subscribed to our newsletters. Therefore, you will no longer receive our newsletters should you choose to unsubscribe.
The personal data may occasionally be used to initiate professional contacts in the framework of precontractual or contractual relationships.
Data subject profiling will not be done, nor will automatic decision be taken on the grounds of such profiling.
Lawfulness of the processing
The legal grounds for your personal data processing can be found in article 6.1.f) of the GDPR which comprises the legitimate interest of Whole Nourishment in maintaining any sort of relations with you as an individual entrepreneur, or with the legal person by means of which you provide services.
In the event that you are not an individual entrepreneur, nor provide services by means of a legal person, Whole Nourishment may process your personal data by virtue of your consent.
Your personal data is necessary for you to receive newsletters and other commercial communications from Whole Nourishment
The personal data will be disclosed to the following companies established in the United States, as processors, who provide information society services to Whole Nourishment:
Such entities are adhered to the “Privacy Shield” agreement between the US and the EU. You may find further information clicking on the name of each entity.
Data shall not be transferred to third parties, except in case of legal obligation.
Rights of the data subjects
- Pursuant to articles 12 to 22 of the GDPR, you are granted the rights to information and access, rights to rectification and erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object, and right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling. You may freely exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address: wholenourishment[at]gmail[dot]com
- You have the right to cancel your subscription to the newsletters and stop receiving commercial communications from Whole Nourishment by emailing wholenourishment[at]gmail[dot]com
- You have the right to file a claim before the Supervisory authority of Data Protection, especially when the exercise of your rights has not been satisfied.
- Whole Nourishment has obtained your data (i)from professional directories and lists provided by marketing companies; and/or (ii) because you have provided them (in fairs, events, etc.).
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal and email addresses.
- Telephone number.
- Other commercial information.
- Special categories of protected data are not processed.