Whole Nourishment Cooks!
WEEKDAY VEGETARIAN MEALS, MADE EASY
Part III: Make Ahead + Freezable Formulas
Join me for a small group cooking workshop to learn strategies for creating satisfying vegetarian meals in advance. This is the final workshop in this cooking series for the busy and health conscious home cook. I’ll be sharing my secret formulas and go-to staples for meals that can be prepped ahead and even frozen so you have easy, sustaining and nutritious plant-based dinners for those lazy days and late nights.
This cooking workshop will include:
- Enriching conversation about a new way to eat + mindful eating tips to help you shift out of autopilot into a more present state to enjoy and optimize the food on your plate
- 2 hour cooking demonstration
- Instruction on using make-ahead + freezable formulas for effortless, hearty vegetarian meals any time
- Handouts with make-ahead & freezable cooking formulas, recipes, mindful eating tips, and more!
- A leisurely lunch together enjoying the fruits of our labor
Part III of a three-part cooking workshop series for all experience levels to learn and broaden your skillset.
When: Saturday, 10 October, 2015; 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Cost: 50 CHF per person
Join 1 workshop: CHF 50
Join 2 workshops: CHF 90
Join 3 workshops: CHF 120
Registration: E-mail me (Katie) at email@example.com
Briefly explain why you are looking forward to attending. I will reply to confirm your place.
Spaces: Attendance will be limited to 10
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
To your health,
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach