Whole Nourishment Cooks!
WEEKDAY VEGETARIAN MEALS, MADE EASY
Part II: Last Minute Meal Formulas
Join me for a small group cooking workshop to learn about the building blocks of satisfying plant-based last minute meals. This is the second of a three-part cooking workshop series for the busy and health conscious home cook where I am sharing my secret formulas and go-to staples for easy, sustaining meals any ordinary night of the week.
This workshop will include:
- Enriching conversation on the “carb” debate, a healthy gut, and the role of plant-based foods
- Nutrient spotlight on a lesser-known but common mineral deficiency and how plant-based foods can help
- 2 hour cooking demonstration
- Instruction on using creative formulas to get comforting meals on the table in 20 minutes or less
- Insight into my secret cooking strategies and key pantry staples that ensure last minute meal success
- Handouts with last minute cooking formulas, pantry staples, and recipes
- A leisurely lunch together enjoying the fruits of our labor
Part II of a three-part cooking workshop series for all experience levels to learn and broaden your skillset.
When: Saturday, 25 July, 2015; 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Cost: 50 CHF per person
Part III concludes with Make-Ahead and Freezable Formulas on Saturday, 10 October
Join 1 workshop: CHF 50
Join 2 workshops: CHF 90
Join 3 workshops: CHF 120
Registration: E-mail me (Katie) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Briefly explain why you are looking forward to attending. I will reply to
confirm your place.
Spaces: Attendance will be limited to 10
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
To your health,
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach