Self-Care Essentials for the Fall
Join me for a Sunday afternoon rendezvous in the park!
Even if the air is cool, we'll find a warm, sunny spot to sit. So bring a towel to sit on and a sweater, and I'll bring something warm to sip. :-) We'll have time to get to know each other and then I'll share some ideas for how we can take better care of ourselves this season. Keep reading for details of the talk.
The change of seasons can affect our energy, mood, productivity, digestion, and appetite. Autumn especially brings a dry, light, coolness to the air that leaves us feeling scattered, anxious, and feeling a bit chilly.
But what if I told you there are small, simple tweaks we can make to our daily routine that balance these negative side effects? Well, there are! And yes, they really work!
I'll be sharing my go-to cooking, nutrition, and lifestyle tips to help simplify your days, bring focus and clarity to your thoughts, calm and ground your energy, and nourish and warm you from the inside out.
• Best cold weather cooking techniques for optimal digestion + warmth
• Autumn's superstar foods we all want to be eating
• My go-to anti-anxiety ritual + how to incorporate it into your routine
BONUS (!) You'll also get:
• A handout with a seasonal food + lifestyle chart to guide your cooking + daily routine
• Special homemade Autumn treats + recipes
- When: Sunday, October 23, 2 – 3:30 P.M.
- Where: El Huerto de Lucas - C/ San Lucas, 13 (due to rain)
- Cost: 10 €
- RSVP: E-mail me (Katie) at email@example.com, or
RSVP on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Whole-Nourishment-Cook-it-Eat-it-Live-it/events/234759481/