Treat Yourself + Feel Your Stress Melt Away!
Meet Katie + Milena in St. Gallen for a one-of-a-kind
Stress Relieving Cooking + Home Spa Retreat
Katie Schmidt of Whole Nourishment will be in the kitchen:
- cooking up simple and tasty plant-based meals that ease anxiety and provide lasting energy
- discussing the 6 toxic foods that might be putting your body in an inflamed, stressed state
- sharing 3 Big Ideas for effortlessly "upgrading" the way you cook, eat, and think about food to reduce the stress burden in your life and inflammation in your body
revealing top tips for better weekly meal planning to make weeknight meals stress-free
Milena Placentile of Just the Goods will show you how to create a home spa environment and:
- identify positive features of healthier skin care products while highlighting ingredients to avoid
- explore the multiple ways adequate, healthy moisture contributes to skin and body wellness
- share tips for creating the perfect all-sensory spa getaway at home
- welcome participants to create custom body scrubs and facial masks to take home, use and enjoy
WHEN: Sunday, May 29, 2016 (10 am - 4 pm)
WHERE: Mimi & the Peacock GmbH
Unterer Graben 1 (3rd floor)
9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland
- 6 cooking and skincare demonstrations, ranging from 60-90 minutes
- Custom-made body scrubs and facial masks to take home
- Handouts on relevant nutrition topics, cooking formulas, recipes, and meal prep strategies
- Enriching conversation on unique solutions for stress management, nourishing comfort food, natural skin care, and self-care
- Yummy spa-worthy meals
- Gift bag with handmade skincare products and edible goodies for each participant
*This retreat is a daytime retreat from 10 am - 4 pm. Meals and snacks included in the cost of the retreat are noted in the Retreat Schedule below.
Sunday, May 29: 10 am -4 pm
- Mid-morning sprouted smoothie
- Spring-inspired lunch spread
- Afternoon snack (Yes, there will be chocolate!)
COST: 150 Fr.
HOW TO REGISTER
For further information and to register, please write to Katie: email@example.com. Registration space is limited and a waiting list will be established.